• Dual Height - Can be used as a workbench or sawhorse
• Folds Down - Easy to store and carry
• Portable - For easy transport
• Built-In Front Step - For comfort
• Crank Handles - For fast and easy operation of vice jaws
• 4 Pegs - For clamping odd shapes
• Height 775 & 595 mm
• Jaw Opening: 0 - 136mm
• Max. Load - 160 Kg
• Folded Size - W740 x H610 x D195
• Weight 14kg
2 YEAR WARRANTY
Product was exactly as I expected and the ease at which the purchase process went very smoothly and was better than expected - well done Just Tools!!
Split pins do not go fully into holes on shaft for handle: There is a miss match in the vertical v-grove They are at opposite ends.
Without doubt the best work bench on the market.
I have been using workmates since 1970 when I was serving my time as a Carpenter and Joiner .
The Black& Decker Workmate was the original and is still the most versatile folding bench
Thanks guys for sending my new workmates.
This is my third, they last about 8 years the way I use them.
As a workbench that fits in the van, they are perfect - really sturdy and versatile
I tend to chuck away the plastic insert things and use a G-clamp or vice-clamp to hold
stuff to the work surface.
Don't tell Worksafe but they are strong enough to stand on, much quicker
than using a ladder (no more than 70KG though, so go easy on the chips and iced coffee!)