• 50% More Runtime than previous model.
• Battery type Lithium
• Battery Capacity 2.0 Ah
• Interchangeable Battery
• Charging Time 1.5 hours
• Vacuum volume 3.4m3
• Blow speed 218 km/h
• Shredding fan
• A weighted sound power dB <95 A
• Conversion system 2 Tubes
• Debris reduction 7:1
• Collection bag capacity 17.5 L
• Carry strap
• Secondary handle
• Weight 3.4/2.4 kg
• 2 in 1 - 1 tool with 2 interchangeable nozzles for blowing and vacuuming mode.
• Efficient design easily clears debris from hard surfaces and it's perfect for tyding up flower beds.
• No risk of picking up stones and soil.
• Lightweight for optimal comfort and maneuverability in use.
• Cordless - no extension cable required.
• The power of its 36V Lithium-Ion battery provides longer battery life year after year.
• Power Select lets you choose maximum run-time (ECO mode) or power (TURBO mode).
• Soft grip handle and paddle switch provide added comfort during use.
• Blower Vac is ideal for clearing flower beds, driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages and other hard surfaces of leaves, grass clippings and other lawn debris.
• 36 Volt Battery (2.0Ah)
• Fast Charger.
• Collection Bag
• Carry Strap
• Secondary Handle
The blower/vac works well and is quite light and easy to hold.
My only complaint is that it takes some time to convert from blower to vacuum.
I bought this for my daughter after I had bought one for myself I found it easy to use anc loved it
Works well. Reasonable price for the quality and performance. It vacuums dry leaves and debris well. It isn’t designed for wet leaves and large lumps and if you want that be prepared to pay much more. It does just what it says and does it well.
Exactly what I wanted I have a very large one & it was getting to hard for me to manage
Very happy with what I bought
easy to use.
Purchased mainly for the Vac function and it does a reasonable job on small to medium leaves ect on paths, patios and garden beds. Large, wet or green leaves forget it as it will clog the plastic shredder fan and discharge into bag. Battery performs more like a ni-cad than a Li-ion as the power fades away instead of full power then stop and should be at least 4a/h. Spare batteries are expensive ($200+) for what they are. Good quality and price and does what I brought it for but only just.
Easy to use and empty the bag, comfortable to carry, doesn't like large leaves. I use a length of old broom handle to give it an occasional poke. So far I'm happy with it, after returning two other failed cordless vacs of another brand, to Bunnings.
Very pleased with my Black & Decker Blower/Vac. Fairly easy to assemble and light and compact to use. I only use the vacuum mode - I have many potted plants on my balcony and they are quite messy. This unit is very handy. Don't know what my neighbours think about the noise!
Am absolutely thrilled to bits with this purchase. Easy to handle and more than ideal for us ladies to use.