Enter Online at Black & Decker https://www.blackanddeckerpromotions.com/
• 50% More Runtime than previous model.
• Battery type Lithium
• Battery Capacity 2.0 Ah
• Interchangeable Battery
• Charging Time 1.5 hours
• Vacuum volume 3.4m3
• Blow speed 218 km/h
• Shredding fan
• A weighted sound power dB <95 A
• Conversion system 2 Tubes
• Debris reduction 7:1
• Collection bag capacity 17.5 L
• Carry strap
• Secondary handle
• Weight 3.4/2.4 kg
• 2 in 1 - 1 tool with 2 interchangeable nozzles for blowing and vacuuming mode.
• Efficient design easily clears debris from hard surfaces and it's perfect for tyding up flower beds.
• No risk of picking up stones and soil.
• Lightweight for optimal comfort and manoeuvrability in use.
• Cordless - no extension cable required.
• The power of its 36V Lithium-Ion battery provides longer battery life year after year.
• Power Select lets you choose maximum run-time (ECO mode) or power (TURBO mode).
• Soft grip handle and paddle switch provide added comfort during use.
• Blower Vac is ideal for clearing flower beds, driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages and other hard surfaces of leaves, grass clippings and other lawn debris.
• 36 Volt Battery (2.0Ah)
• Fast Charger.
Purchased mainly for the Vac function and it does a reasonable job on small to medium leaves ect on paths, patios and garden beds. Large, wet or green leaves forget it as it will clog the plastic shredder fan and discharge into bag. Battery performs more like a ni-cad than a Li-ion as the power fades away instead of full power then stop and should be at least 4a/h. Spare batteries are expensive ($200+) for what they are. Good quality and price and does what I brought it for but only just.
Easy to use and empty the bag, comfortable to carry, doesn't like large leaves. I use a length of old broom handle to give it an occasional poke. So far I'm happy with it, after returning two other failed cordless vacs of another brand, to Bunnings.
Very pleased with my Black & Decker Blower/Vac. Fairly easy to assemble and light and compact to use. I only use the vacuum mode - I have many potted plants on my balcony and they are quite messy. This unit is very handy. Don't know what my neighbours think about the noise!
Am absolutely thrilled to bits with this purchase. Easy to handle and more than ideal for us ladies to use.
Good unit, used as a vac only. Doesn't have the suction of my petrol vac, but more than makes up for it by being so lightweight, quiet, and easy to use.
Perfect for a quick clean up of pergola areas and paths around the house. Small diameter tube makes it easy to get into difficult spots. Battery life is also good. Overall, very happy with the unit.
Quite a good appliance, well constructed and designed. Much better, however as a blower than a vacuum. It'll pick up small stuff (as long as it's bone dry) but things like Frangipani leaves are well beyond its capabilities.
Black & Decker cordless blower/vac not only works well but with the vacuuming function is not only powerful but with the small vac tube it can access hard to get at spots under and between bushes , garden plants etc.. Is also lightweight and easy to use for my wife.
Its a great little unit. Very light to carry especially when you out in the garden for an hour. The only problem I've notice its suction not that good after about 20 minutes even on full. I think it would have been better with a bigger volt battery like the victa or the ryobi which has a 56 volt . Besides all that i still very happy with the product and hope fully it will last as good as my black n decker extended pole 18v chain saw and hedge trimmer and my reciprocating saw 18volt.
Used as vac. only. Much easier & lighter to use than my 240v corded vac.
Very happy, so far.
I am a woman in my 70's and find this blower vac quite easy to manage with respect to weight, charging and emptying the bag. It is powerful enough to pick up leaves and small debris in my front and back yards. The charge is more than sufficient to do both. Service from Just Tools is first class.