Enter Online at Black & Decker https://www.blackanddeckerpromotions.com/
• High performance motor for maximum cleaning performance. Ideal for the more demanding clean-up tasks
• Eco smart charge in under 4 hours.
• Cyclonic action and triple action filtration allows the product to perform better and last longer
• High performance cordless hand vac with integrated 1.5M flexible hose, helping you to clean those hard to reach, awkward spaces.
• Modern, sleek design complements any kitchen environment.
• Fully removable translucent bowl for easy and hygienic cleaning
• Charging docking station stores unit and accessories
• Includes long and short crevice tools and soft brush for cleaning versatility
• Cordless freedom for easy cleaning of all areas around the home
• Patented 'motor in the filter' design and lithium battery technology provide a compact and lightweight design with no compromise on power
• Quick and easy empty feature. Simply open the side door and empty the debris into your bin.
• Lithium-ion battery technology for strong suction and fade free power
• Voltage : 18V (1.5 Ah) Lithium Ion
• Power (Air Watts) : 35.0 Air Watts
• Suction Pressure : 615.0 mm/Water
• Air Flow : 1190.0 l/min
• Dustbowl Capacity : 440 ml
• Runtime : 10 min
• First Time Charge : < 4 Hours
• Weight: 1.38kg
• Exhaust filter
• Accessories Supplied
• Cyclonic action
• Colour: Dark Titanium & Chrome
• 2 in 1 nozzle/flip out upholstery brush
• Long crevice tool
• Accessory storage on docking station
2 Year 'Australia Wide' Warranty
Very pleased with the item, performs well
I was looking to replace my original Black & Decker 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Flexi Dustbuster as the battery had given out after FIVE years of use.
First I tried to get a battery replacement with no luck, and then B&D informed me that the battery couldn't be replaced separately, I had to buy a new dustbuster.
Within a few key strokes, I found that Just Tools had the best deal.
I had never dealt with JT before, and living in a remote rural area of WA where just about everything now has to be bought online, I thought I'd give them a go.
First Class service, great pricing and delivered intact and on-time.
I did have occasion to call them on an unrelated matter, and found the staff friendly and very helpful, and when they couldn't answer my questions, I was put through to the Manager.
I now realise that by his response and follow-up is what's reflected in the staff.
Just Tools will be my first "port of call" in future.