• The next generation Mini Grinder
• The latest addition to the Arbortech Power Carving Range is packed with new features!
• The Mini Carver will take users through shaping, sculpting and sanding stages, seamlessly.
• Robust enough to last but compact enough to offer detailed carving capabilities and maneuverability.
• The Mini Carver is the ideal power tool for wood sculptors and carvers alike who value performance, efficiency and versatility.
• Woodworkers, carvers, wood sculptors, chainsaw carvers.
• NEW Variable Speed allows you to quickly adjust RPM for optimal carving and sanding performance
• NEW Dust Collection accessory, will help you control wood dust when sanding, minimising clean up
• NEW Vibration Reduction handle and improved motor will increase comfort, control and see you carving for longer
• NEW Sanding Disc System increases the life of the sanding disc and moulds to timber for better sanding performance
• NEW High End Tungsten Carbide Blade will stay sharper for longer
• Ideal for medium wood removal and detailed carving, perfect for burls, busts, relief carving, sculpting, totem poles and more
• V Belt Drive for increased safety and minimal kickback
• Extended head allows you to reach into confined or hard to reach spaces
• Variable Speed
• The 6 speed settings range from 6000 to 18,000 RPM, allowing users to adjust the RPM of the Mini Carver to suit a variety of wood carving, sculpting and sanding needs.
• Setting 5 and 6 is the ideal speed for high performance wood carving and sculpting.
• Setting 3 and 4 will allow for aggressive sanding needed for evening out rough surfaces.
• Setting 1 and 2 will provide the ideal speed for smooth, finishing sanding without the risk of burning the wood.
• Max Blade Diameter: 50mm
• Disc Bore: 9.5m
• Max Cutting Depth: 10mm
• Motor: 710w
• Weight: 2.1kg
• Mini Carver 710W Power Tool
• Tool Bag
• Mini Industrial Carving Blade
• Rubber Pad (Sanding)
• Sanding Discs (80, 180, 320 grit)
• Dust Extraction Accessory
• The sanding function has been further enhanced with the addition of a flexible rubber backing pad.
• This rubber pad is designed to sit behind the sanding disc to add robustness, durability and flexibility during sanding.
• The Dust Extraction Attachment is a standard inclusion that can be fitted to the tool and attached to a vacuum hose during sanding operations.
• It will help keep work spaces free from wood dust for a cleaners and safer environment.
CARVING & SCULPTING PERFORMANCE
• The Mini Carver comes with a tungsten carbide tipped carving blade – the Mini Industrial Blade.
• This blade will stay sharp for longer, offering optimum performance even in the hardest timbers.
• The new and improved motor plus the addition of a vibration reducing handle will further increase user comfort and ergonomics.
• To add to this, the Mini Carver is a compact, lightweight option for power carving and sculpting, that does not compromise on performance.
1 YEAR WARRANTY