• 7 x sockets: 4mm > 10mm
• 7 x sockets: 3/16” > 3/8” AF.
• 2 x Extensions: 50mm, 150mm.
• 15 x sockets 10 > 24mm
• 10 x sockets 7/16” > 1”.
• 2 x spark plug sockets.
• Adjustable Offset Handle 300mm
• Extensions x 2: 125mm, 250mm
• Ring & Open End Spanners
• 11 x metric spanners: 8mm > 19mm
• 8 x A/F spanners: 1/4” > 3/4”.
• Single Tray Cantilever Tool Box
• 445mm (W) x 210mm (D) x 180mm (H)
Sidchrome Tool Kits
• Sidchrome tool kits can be logically and easily built up.
• They comprise of the most popular tools in the section of the range.
• If a tool is lost or damaged, you can buy the individual item for quick easy replacement.
• Sidchrome chrome tools are forged from special alloy steel and heat treated for maximum strength and durability.
Sidchrome AntiSlip Design (ASD) - easier and safer
• Sidchrome open end spanners and the open end of combination spanners (up to 32mm or 1-1/4") feature the innovative ANTISLIP DESIGN (ASD).
• ANTISLIP DESIGN features a locking groove to prevent slippage and knuckle injury.
• The unique arc design increases surface contact by over 400%.
• This means increased torque is applied to the fastener, resulting in fewer rounded fasteners, and a much safer jobs.
• All standard and deep hand sockets and ring spanners feature the TORQUEPLUS fastening system.
• This unique system allows greater contact with the flats of fasteners, providing greater torque to enable easier fastening.
• Conventional sockets damage fasteners by concentrating forces on the corners.
• Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS sockets and ring spanners spread the force over a larger contact area, reducing the rounding off and extending fastener life.
• Sidchrome TORQUEPLUS sockets are particularly useful on worn or rounded fasteners.